NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- WM Wheels 20x1-1 8 451x16 Sun Ici-1 Bk 36 Bk-ops Mx3100 1sp Cass 12t Seal Bk 110
- Daiwa Spinning Reel 16 Plesso 2500 LBD
- BMX Shin Pads UNITED XL
- Condor Stealth Operator Pants - Khaki - 30W X 32L - New - 610T-004-30-32
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Greentrans Drössiger Smartgyro
- Emergency Survival Kit Ultimate 98-in-1 Outdoor Multi-Tools For Camping, Hiking,
- High Speed Gear Slim-Grip Belt 41.5 (Woodland) 20943
- Lezyne 11-Speed Chain Drive Breaker Tool
- New Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Expandable Sport Travel Cooler Bag Free Ship
- Pearl iZUMi Men's Select LTD Bib Shorts
- Sea To Summit Comfort Deluxe Insulated Sleeping Mat - Large
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.