NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- COLEMAN SOFT COOLER 30 CAN 24HR blueE
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Bavarian Motor Quadrini Saracen
- Gilet Ale Clima Predection 2.0 Icona pink Femme
- Glass Lantern Lamp Mgoldccan Indoor Outdoor Electric Candlelit XL Multi-colord
- LIGHT LED OUTDOOR SMD 60W SOLAR PANEL ENERGY CREPUSCULAR FOYU
- NEW HD 1080p Video Waterproof IP54 12mp Night Vision Trail camera Beats Spypoint
- PELI 3330 PM6 PELICAN torch LED flashlight
- Shimano Doppi Comandi ST-6870 Ultegra Di2 11v
- Suomy Gun Wind High Visibility High Performance Racing Helmet, Various colors
- DAIWA Zillion tw 1516 from japan (1690
- Gan Craft Jointed Claw 178 SS (Limited) Ryujin (God of Dragon) Ayu NEW G340
- Kids Day Breaker 2.0 Fleece 19
- Major Craft N-ONE MEBARU NSL-S792L Spinning Rod NEW
- NEW Shimano Bait Casting Reel Jigging 17 Ossiaga 1501 PG Left handle
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.