NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camo Tournament Cornhole Set, Purple & Brown Bags
- Directors Sport Chair in Red [ID 59083]
- Emerson Tactical Load Bearing Outer Velocity Systems Operator Utility OUB Belt
- HIGHLANDER SYCAMORE 4 TENT CARPET CAMPING COMFORT TRAVEL BEDDING
- Maillot Pearl Izumi Road Elite red-black
- Nitro SFU Prime Toxic Snowboard - Men's 2019 New Snow
- Pearl Izumi 11221627 Women's Elite Pursuit LTD Jersey Sleek Short Sleeve Cycling
- Sedisport Chain PLATED NIP 5,6,7 Speed Narrow ROAD , ATB Free Shipping
- TETON Sports Universal Camp Pad; Lightweight Foam Sleeping Pad for Camping
- Vasque Men's Breeze III Low GTX shoes - Magnet Lizard 9.5
- GO Kart Muffler 110 125 KINROAD PEACE GK-125 TIKING XT110GK TEENAGER MAGNUM
- Jabsco Impeller Kit - 12 Blade - Neoprene - 3-3 4 Brass Insert - Spline Drive
- Major Craft N-ONE AJING NSL-S682 AJI Spinning Rod from Japan
- NEW Shimano Bait Casting Reel 15 Oshia Conquest 200 PG Right Handle
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.