NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1 POUCE Potence NOVY de aby.k 100 mm long pour 25,4 mm GUIDON
- Shimano Twinpower XT 5000 Fishing Reel Made in Japan inv
- Tough-1 420 Denier Turnout Blanket 150g 81In bluee
- Vintage Stetson Cowboy Hat 5X 7 1 8 W (57) Beige Made In USA
- 26 Pieces Winter Ice Fishing Lures Lead Jigs Head Mini Ice Fishing Hooks
- Berkley FireLine Worlds Strongest - 20 Lb - 8 Lb Test Dis- 300 YD. - Smoke color
- ASICS MEN GT-2000 6 TRAIL PLASMAGUARD LIGHTWEIGHT ROAD RUNNING SPORTS SHOES
- CAP Strength Deluxe Weight Bench Bench Adjustable Training Press Workout Gym new
- Desert Digital Camo ACU Tactical Response Uniform Shirt by TRU-SPEC 1292
- Magnetic Indoor Bicycle Bike Trainer Exercise Stand 5 Levels Of Resistance
- New take Off Shimano DuraAce 10 Speed 11-27 Tooth Cassette CS-7900
- Puma Evostripe Move Mens Full Zip Training Hoody - Grey
- Sheffield Sprint 673 Pedals with english threading from the 1960s -70s
- Sta-Tru Rear Wheel 24 x 1.5 Solid Axle 36 Spokes 5-8 Speed Freewheel Includes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.