NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Emonia Sleeping Bags Camping Bag, Three Season.Waterproof Outdoor Hiking Perfect
- Hight Video & Picture Quality Hunting Trail Night Vision Spy Camera
- Maillot Vélo Chef de file RETOUR a ESPAGNE Aigle 90s Maglia Trikot T-Shirt
- NITTO Factory Workers hat Vintage Bicycle NOS Japan size 62 Large Cap NEW
- Quemador de gas Trangia para estufas de camping
- Smith Fuel V.1 Max M Goggles 2019
- UniqueFire 1503 50MM LENS Zoomable OSRAM 850nm 940nm LED Flashlight Torch 18650
- Debauchery bytes Man jumbo new, unused
- Girls zebra turquoise slinky western rail shirt leadline, trail xs S M L XL
- Kerrits Kids Ice Fil Jods
- Metal Roll Arm Fishing Wire Polley Fishing Supplies UPGRADE EF5000
- Okuma ABF-20a Avenger Baitfeeder Spinning Reel (6lb 110yd)
- PP-48-L PulseTech PowerPulse 48 Volt Battery Maintenance System
- Scan-Horse HorseGuard Dressurgamaschen - 4er Set
- SIMS OLD SCHOOL GREEN SET OF(3)
- Tgold Tamer Depth Finder Metered Line - Super Braid - 80lb - 300M (B 7)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.