NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Face Predection Headgear Head Predector Guard Shield Mask blueee Red MMA Martial A
- MiR Pro 60Lbs Weight Adjustable Weighted Vest New
- Origin8 Proform Ul Pedals-Platform-9 16 -Blk-273 grams-Mountain Bike Pedals-New
- POLISPORT seggiolino black bubbly mini+ anteriore al telaio SEG71N bambino kids
- SE Racing 1 1 8 Threadless 24 Inch BMX Forks Raw Unpainted NOS Old
- SRAM Red 22 50T 110mm BCD YAW Chainring, Hidden Non-Hidden Bolt, use with 34T
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.