NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camo Tournament Cornhole Set, Purple & Brown Bags
- Directors Sport Chair in Red [ID 59083]
- Emerson Tactical Load Bearing Outer Velocity Systems Operator Utility OUB Belt
- HIGHLANDER SYCAMORE 4 TENT CARPET CAMPING COMFORT TRAVEL BEDDING
- Maillot Pearl Izumi Road Elite red-black
- Nitro SFU Prime Toxic Snowboard - Men's 2019 New Snow
- Pearl Izumi Womens X Road Fuel cycling shoes Size 5.5 M SPD compatible
- Shimano Adults RT4 SPD Lace Up Cycling Cycle Touring Bike shoes - Grey
- Swisseye Fahrrad Sport Brille Flash Bifocal 1,5 Dioptrie Sehstärke E-Bike Trail
- Dark Oil Show Halter And Lead, Mare
- Genuine Cow Hide Leather 12 Feet Long,12 Plaited BullWhip , Heavy Duty Whip
- Kerrits Women's Tech Trail Pant Griptek Knee Patch Riding Breeches
- MEAT HUNTER EXTREME 9' HVY Casting Rod -BIG FISH, CATF, STRIPER -MADE N USA -NEW
- NORDICA Women's K 7.2 Ski Boots Size 9.5 US 26.5 Mondo
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.