NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camo Tournament Cornhole Set, Purple & Brown Bags
- Directors Sport Chair in Red [ID 59083]
- Emerson Tactical Load Bearing Outer Velocity Systems Operator Utility OUB Belt
- HIGHLANDER SYCAMORE 4 TENT CARPET CAMPING COMFORT TRAVEL BEDDING
- Maillot Pearl Izumi Road Elite red-black
- Nitro SFU Prime Toxic Snowboard - Men's 2019 New Snow
- POC Hydrogen White 2017 Octal Raceday MTB Helmet
- Shimano SH-WM40 SPD Women's Cycling shoes Size 37
- Super B Torque Wrench Digital
- DAIWA Travel Spinning rod Crossbeat 603TLFS 6'0 Power Light
- Gallop Trojan 200g Turnout Rug -Code 700
- Jarvis Walker Scorpion Baitcast Bobina
- METALAB FILETTO WESTERN SATINATO ANELLI LAVORATI
- Okuma AV-80b-CL Avenger b series AV-80b-CL
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.