NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Camo Tournament Cornhole Set, Purple & Brown Bags
- Directors Sport Chair in Red [ID 59083]
- Emerson Tactical Load Bearing Outer Velocity Systems Operator Utility OUB Belt
- HIGHLANDER SYCAMORE 4 TENT CARPET CAMPING COMFORT TRAVEL BEDDING
- Maillot Pearl Izumi Road Elite red-black
- Nitro SFU Prime Toxic Snowboard - Men's 2019 New Snow
- PEARL IZUMI TRIATHLON TIME TRIAL TT ROAD CYCLING SHOESUS SIZE 10 EUR SIZE 44
- Sherpa women Kalpana Caminar Medias
- Sunwayman Charge Base for V60C Rechargeable LED Flashlight V60C-CHARGER AP06
- VICTORINOX NAVAJA SWISSTOOL SPIRIT XC 26 FUNCIONES 3.0227.L
- Greg Darnall U.S. Cavalry Short Spooned
- Ice skating dress.Competition Figure Skating Dress.Baton Twirling Dance Costume
- Maloja Skirennshirt Camisa Funcional Manga Larga green Arezzom. Filtro UV
- NEW SHIMANO VANQUISH C3000HG-16 Spinning Reel SHIP TO US AUS 3-5 DAY EXPRESS
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.