NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NEW Lorna Jane Go Core 7 8 Tight
- Profile Design H20 Road 1 Quill Stem 90mm + -0 degree 26.0mm Bar Clamp
- SELLE ROYAL LOOKIN HANDMADE MODERATE ROYAL GEL FOAM BIKE SEAT SADDLE 50% OFF
- SRAM Truvativ MTB X0, X9, 2x10 speed 36T Chainring BCD 104mm, Long Pin
- Vintage Creek Chub Fishing Lure W Original Box
- 1990 vintage crankset made in Japan FC-M550 Shimano Deore LX 170 mm Shimano SG
- Classic, tasteful navy adult teen skating dress, size large, perfect test dress
- Alpinestars black-red 2018 Sequenzpaar Von Mtb Ellbogenschutzer (xxl, black)
- Campagnolo Schaltwerk Super Record NOS NIB Pat. 82 Rear Derailleur Eroica Masi
- Dyno 1996 nitro 24” chrome cruiser old mid school bmx
- EVEREST CAIMI NOVA FREEWHEEL 7S 7 SPEED 13-21 T FOR CAMPAGNOLO SUPER RECORD
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does Not Apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.